- In Intellectual Property News – January 2017
- In Intellectual Property News… August 2016
- Protecting your brand online
- Trademark Squatters: What They Do and Why It Matters
- Trademark Protection Outside the U.S.
- Do I need to conduct a trademark clearance search?
- Opposition Proceeding: You Have Received a Notice of Opposition
- Protecting Potential Patent Rights
- Opposition Proceeding: When to Oppose the Registration of a Trademark
- Trademark: From Application to (Opposition) to Registration
- Have you ever had a (Famous) Popsicle?
- How Creative Are You: Trademarks and Taglines
- “Insolubly Ambiguous” falls to “Reasonable Certainty”
- Be the Mark You Wish to See in the World
- The Trademark Test You Don’t Want Your Mark To Fail
- “Anything Under the Sun that is Made by Man”
- Can’t I Just Do It Myself?